Two passionate Ecuadorian Warriors will bring us an amazing experience of traditional Martial Arts in this Women Self-defense where in 2 hours you will learn the basics of:
- Body movement (Flow)
- Muay Thai Knees and Elbows
- Karate Blocks and Strikes
- Where to step and throw punches and kicks to escape.
- 80 % Practice 20% Theory
This workshop will be covering the basics in order to have an idea of how to use martial arts movements in a real life situation.
As a Martial Arts our job is to help you to learn how to control your body and mind to succeed on the battlefield.
Feel free to share this if you think this could help someone else and we’ll see you at the event.
- Participation in this workshop is voluntary. Consult your doctor prior to beginning an exercise program or making changes to your lifestyle or health care routine.
- Hydrate as needed.
- Please dress in appropriate workout attire.
- If you are not feeling well during this or any workout, please sit down and assess how you are feeling before continuing.
- If you need assistance, alert the instructor or the person next to you.